- Day: Shows a single day view for all patients scheduled to be seen that day
- Week: Shows all patients scheduled that week
- Month: Shoes a one month view
- Notice the “Green Check Icon” letting the user know at a glance not only has the patient been scheduled, but they have also confirmed the appointment via either text or email notification. 60% of patient referrals go unscheduled, Stratus works in the background to limit no-show appointments.
- By selecting the icon to the left of the patients name, the user is immediately taken to a copy of that individual patients electronic order.
- In Addition, by double clicking into the body of the event the user has the ability to leave any required scheduling notes (these notes are automatically saved back into the order)